Customs Client Administration eVV Import (ZKV)
All customs participants who wish to use electronic customs procedures of the FCA must be registered in the Customs Client Administration (ZKV) of the FCA. It is the basic application for the central recording and administration the master data of customs clients.
After a one-time registration of the company identification number (UID), roles, declarants, communication data and certificates can be entered and mutated.
Currently, the following roles and authorisations can be applied for:
- Recipient of the electronic documents
- Basic role freight (for declarations in e-dec import / export and NCTS / national transit)
- Authorised consignee/consignor
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
- Service provider (provider of customs clearance software)